Harbour House Hotel Hermanus
Harbour House Hotel Hermanus offers one of the best sea view locations in the heart of Hermanus. The hotel is ideal for families and couples looking for luxury accommodation and a fantastic whale watching spot within walking distance of the town centre. Couples can enjoy a romantic stay in the historic Manor House. The luxury two bedroom suites and the self catering apartments are ideal for families with children.
|Categories:||Accommodation, Hermanus Accommodation|
|Tags:||family friendly hotel, Luxury Hermanus accommodation, Luxury hotel Hermanus, self catering accommodation, self catering apartments, South Africa, whale watching Hermanus, wheelchair friendly|
Welcome to Harbour House Hotel Hermanus
Harbour House Hotel boasts a prime sea view location in the centre of Hermanus. Guests can enjoy a romantic escape in the Manor House rooms or choose one of the modern suites or perhaps enjoy the privacy of a self-catering apartment. Beautifully decorated bedrooms offer luxury facilities and a convenient location within walking distance of Hermanus’ top attractions. Harbour House Hotel is a family friendly hotel and welcomes children of all ages.
Whale watching in Hermanus
The hotel offers one of the best whale watching locations in South Africa overlooking the historic Old Harbour.
- The infinity pool and Lookout Terrace offer a quiet retreat where guests can relax and watch the whales.
- The world renowned Cliff path is on the doorstep of the hotel offering phenomenal whale watching.
- Gearings Point, another top whale watching hot spot in Hermanus, is just a short walk from the hotel.
Facilities at Harbour House Hotel
Guests at Harbour House Hotel can enjoy a hearty breakfast every morning, gourmet lunches at Selkirk’s Restaurant and perhaps you can end your day with a ‘sundowner’ in the Wine Bar. Bicycles are available for rent for guests who would like to explore Hermanus, it’s many boutique stores, art galleries and shops or you can enjoy a relaxing treatment in the hotel’s salon.
Even though Hermanus offers the best land based whale watching in season from June until November, this beautiful seaside village has become a firm favourite among golfers, art lovers, wine enthusiasts and those seeking the thrill of a shark cage dive in Gansbaai, nearby.
Luxury Hermanus accommodation
Guests are offered a choice in luxury hotel accommodation and self catering apartments at Harbour House Hotel Hermanus.
Romantic Rooms – Manor House
- Open plan rooms with freestanding solid cast baths
- Balcony or patio, with views of the pool and ocean.
- No children are permitted in the Romantic Rooms.
New Wing Rooms at Harbour House Hotel
- A lounge area, kitchenette with kettle, toaster, microwave, tea and coffee making facilities
- Nespresso machine (capsules available at an additional charge) and mini bar (stocked on request)
- Een-suite bathroom with separate bath and shower and heated towel rails.
- Living area features a plasma TV and satellite television (selected channels)
- Wireless Internet access and air conditioning.
- All rooms have King/Twin sized beds and a private balcony with seating.
Harbour Square Rooms & Suites (previously Quarters Hotel)
- LCD Television with satellite channels (selected)
- Personal bar
- Tea/coffee making facilities
- Nespresso coffee machine (pods available at additional charge)
- Complimentary WiFi
- Air-conditioning & heating
- En-suite open-plan bathrooms with separate bath and shower, enclosed toilet cubicle
Harbour Square Rooms:
All rooms have King/Twin sized beds and a sharing balcony with seating OR Juliette sliding doors with no balcony
Harbour Square Suites:
All rooms have a separate en-suite room with the addition of an open-plan living area, dining space and kitchen. King/Twin sized beds and either a sharing or private balcony with seating.
Hermanus, South Africa